On this page I will talk about my passion for the law of attraction, manifesting, meditation, positivity, and yoga!
I will start with how I started my interest in all of this and what I do on a daily basis to keep me happy and attract only positive things into my life!
5 simple steps for changing your life for the better.
1) Live optimistic. Legit any “bad” thing that happens, always look on the bright side. It makes me feel 10000X better because it could honestly be worse than your mind is making it out to be.
2) Be kind. Its crazy how a simple compliment or smile can really change someones mood. Being kind to others make others feel good and they will reciprocate the same energy to others. What goes around, comes around 🙂
3) Manifest what you want. NOTHING IS TOO EXTREME. manifest those dollar signs, manifest love, manifest happiness and speak in present terms. I am happy. I am wealthy. IT WORKS!!!!!
4) Meditate. Obviously you don’t have to meditate if you’re not into that groovy good stuff, but let me spit out some science. Something about meditating gets you into this theta wave inside your brain (which means you are on this high vibration) the higher energy/vibration you are on, the faster/stronger you manifest the things you want!
5) FEED YOUR SOUL. This step sounds creepy, but its so important! Do things you absolutely love. Similar to meditating and how that raises your vibrations- so does doing things you love. You kind of get into this “high on life” feeling after doing a bunch of things that feed your soul. It can even be the smallest things like practicing doing your make up, going on a walk, taking a bath or painting. This is the perfect time to manifest!
By starting with these steps you will see such a positive increase in your life! START LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE!!!!!
Follow My Blog
More about feeding your soul and why it’s so important
Do you ever do something you absolutely love and you get a feeling like you’re high or something? You feel extra happy, kind and want to do more of it? That’s exactly what it means to be feeding your soul. Your soul is so happy when you do the things that you love. There are so many things you can do to make your mind and body feel warm and fuzzy.
For example: My routine to feed my soul is so simple, but I feel like I’m top of the world every time. The first thing i like to do is clean. Even when i clean the night before- something about cleaning the house relaxes me and prepares me for the day. After doing so, I set my intention for the day. I like to script every morning, so I get excited for right now and the future. After i script i like to mediate and at that point THAT’S when i get to my ultimate high. Then the rest of the day is different every day. I get stuff done, do more of my soul-feeding activities and go to bed feeling productive. Some afternoon activities I like to do is paint, bathe, walk, yoga, play piano and cook!
The more you feed your soul- the quicker/easier you will manifest your perfect life because you are raising your vibrations! You will see such a difference once you start being selfish for once 🙂